Homework: 12 Steps to Freedom-
Step 12: Love: Introduction
Write a list of 100 things you can do to show love for yourself
Step 5: Accountable: Proactive behaviors
1. List 10 proactive behaviors that you can use to support you with your goal/intention:
2. Which behaviors are you already doing?
3. How can you start to implement the behaviors that you aren't currently doing?
Step 4: Compassion: Intuition
1. What step or tool have you integrated into your life to support
you with your goal for the year?
Step 4: Compassion: Kindness
1. How will having compassion for yourself help you move through change?
2. What stops you from having compassion for others?
Step 4: Compassion: Introduction
1. How do you define Compassion?
2. How compassionate are you with your imperfections?
3. How can you become more compassionate with yourself?
Step 3: Connection: Giving & Receiving
1. Where do you want to start/expand your fearbuster team?
Follow the fearbuster exercises on the following page and share your experience below.
Step 3: Connection: Love & Possibilities
1. What are 3 ways you can shift from feeling disconnected to connected?
* To yourself, work, others, passion, your goals, your dreams...
Step 2: Willingness: Process
1. How willing are you to continue moving forward?
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, (1 being not at all and 10 being very willing) to take the next steps towards your goal
for the year together?
Step 1: Awareness: Responsibility
1. What is the biggest fear standing in your way?
Step 1: Awareness: Preceptions vs Truth
1. What are the costs of making this change?
2. What are the benefits of making this change?
Step 1: Awareness: Introduction
1. List all the thing you want to change (jobs, finances, relationships, attitudes, beliefs, family, etc):
2. Pick the top three that you are seriously considering changing:
3. Pick the one you'd like to focus on this week, month, year:
Fearless Living Live without excuses and love without regret By, Rhonda Britten http://rhondabritten.com/
Change your life in 30 Days A journey to finding your true self By, Rhonda Britten
Remembering Wholeness By, Carol Tuttle http://caroltuttle.com/remembering-wholeness-1/